with Joyce M. Lee, Mark W. Newman, Achamyeleh Gebremariam, Preciosa Choi, Dana Lewis, Weston Nordgren, John Costik, James Wedding, Benjamin West, Nancy Benovich Gilby, Christopher Hannemann, Ashley Garrity, and Emily Hirschfeld. 2017. Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics. 19(4). doi:10.1089/dia.2016.0312.
- It’s not my consensus: Motivated reasoning and the sources of scientific illiteracy
- Negativity and Positivity Biases in Economic News Coverage: Traditional vs. Social Media
- Perceptions of health risks of cigarette smoking: A new measure reveals widespread misunderstanding
- Motivated Reasoning in Perceived Credibility of Public Opinion Polls
- Real-World Use and Self-Reported Health Outcomes of a Patient-Designed Do-it-Yourself Mobile Technology System for Diabetes: Lessons for Mobile Health