Currently in version 0.70, the weights package in R provides basic tools for quickly analyzing survey data and producing weighted statistics.
- It’s not my consensus: Motivated reasoning and the sources of scientific illiteracy
- Negativity and Positivity Biases in Economic News Coverage: Traditional vs. Social Media
- Perceptions of health risks of cigarette smoking: A new measure reveals widespread misunderstanding
- Motivated Reasoning in Perceived Credibility of Public Opinion Polls
- Real-World Use and Self-Reported Health Outcomes of a Patient-Designed Do-it-Yourself Mobile Technology System for Diabetes: Lessons for Mobile Health